Friday 20 December 2013

Waiheke Island, Auckland New Zealand

Below are photographs by Nicola Tickner of the Sculpture on the Gulf of Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand. This outdoor exhibition of notable, and famous New Zealand Artists is held every three years, and is attended by thousands of visitors. One of my favourite works is the hand-woven sheep spun ladder like 'Sheep Track', which was produced by one of my favourite New Zealand artist's, Gina Ferguson. This lady taught me for a year during my studies at Unitec Art and Design programme. Would like to thank her for continuing to inspire me during my studies and encouraging me to keep up my passion for all things artistic once I graduated :)














Image credits 2013 Nicola Tickner, Various New Zealand Artists outdoor exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment