Friday 20 July 2012

Paint the world, inspire your life desires.

I am very fond for Japanese culture, language and arts. This series of paintings have loosely been inspired by Japanese designs and patterns. When I do any painting, I tend to take much longer than required. Over time I've decided to call this careful consideration, 'work-in-progress' rather than to admit procrastination. This is because as I paint, I often stop at certain points to reflect upon the progess I have made. This is also a good point in which I look at other established artists works. I feel this produces more professional pieces where every mark is made accountable for.







01/04/2012: Ninja Graphic Art: Graphic Pigmented Inks 0.4/0.5 fine tip, Fine Brush fibre Inks various sizes.
28/03/2010// 21/07/2012: Cherry Blossom: Acrylic Paints various colours, Indian ink black. Gold Tint specialized paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment